- Our website does not collect automatically any data with exception of the information contained in the HTTP cookies.
- PTTP cookies constitute IT data, in particular text files stored in the terminal unit of the website user and they are intended for the use of our web pages. HTTP cookies contain the name of the web page, from which they originate, the storage duration and a unique number.
- The entity, which places HTTP cookies in the terminal unit of the website user and which has access to them, is the operator of the Website of Marina Lester Club with registered office under the address ul. Mazurska 82/84, 11-513 Rydzewo.
- HTTP cookies are used: a) for the adjustment of the content of web pages to the User’s preferences and for the optimization of the use of the web pages; in particular HTTP cookies allow to identify the device of the website user and to display the web page accordingly while taking into account his/ her individual needs; b) for the creation of statistics allowing to understand how the website users use the web pages, what makes it possible to improve their structure and contents.
- In the framework of our Website two principal types of cookies are applied, i.e.
session cookies and persistent cookies. The session cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the terminal unit of the user until the log-off, the exit from the website or the switch-off of the web browser. The persistent cookies are stored in the terminal unit of the user during the time specified in the cookies’ parameters or until their removal by the user.
- In the framework of our Website the following types of HTTP cookies are used: a) “indispensable” cookies allowing to use the services in the framework of our Website, for example authenticating cookies used for services requiring the authentication in the framework of our Website; b) HTTP cookies used to ensure security, for example used for the detection of abuses related to authentication in the framework of our Website;
c) “efficiency” cookies allowing to collect information about the use of the web pages of our Website;
d) “functional” cookies allowing to “store” the settings selected by the User and the customization of the User interface, for example with respect to the selected language or to the geographic region of the User, to the font size, to the look of the website, etc.;
- In many cases the web browser software admits by default the storage of HTTP cookies in the terminal unit of the User. The users of our Website may change the cookies’ settings at any time. These settings may be changed in particular in order to block the automatic servicing of HTTP cookies in the web browser’s settings or to inform each time about their placement in the terminal unit of the user of our Website. Detailed information about the possibility and the ways of the servicing of cookies is available in the web browser’s settings.
- HTTP cookies placed and used in the terminal unit of the Website user may also be used by the advertisers and partners who cooperate with the operator of our Website.
Conventionally the software used to browse web pages admits by default the placement of cookies in the terminal unit. These settings may be changed in order to block the automatic servicing of HTTP cookies in the web browser’s settings or to inform each time about their sending to the terminal unit of the user. Detailed information about the possibility and the ways of the servicing of cookies is available in the web browser’s settings. A limitation of the use of HTTP cookies may have an impact on some functionalities available on the web page.
The reference marks below indicate the possibility of switching off the automatic saving of cookies: